Good Day!
Been so long, when I had my last speaking mind. I just wonder what would it be like if I was still single. There's a lot of happenings in my life ever since I stop on talking the unspoken words. I was trying to express myself from the scrutinizing eyes of my social online friends. It made me realize how drastic it has been. It was regret at first but I accepted the fact that I'm really that expressive. Anyhow, I'll speak the story on how it began. I was bump on to one of my hidden desire, the most unreasonable and pathetic desire. It was my first love, my first heartache and the most sacrificing deed. I was expecting it would just be a free ride of my life but it did not reach there, it was over flowed by emotions that was keep for so long. I maybe shallow but very deep in my internal self. I had explored the deepest reason but I was not able to find it. I had the most painful experience and the stigma stayed. I can't distinguish the fact that I was betrayed by my deepest desire. It was like all the bad karma came over and take all the pieces of my soul. It was overdue now however it became stagnant and everytime I'm with my other state of mind I can't help but let the sorrow swallow me. I tried to be resilient and yes, it was successful. I'm feeling the happiness right now but I can't help doubting him. I'm already with another career but same path. I don't know if I'll be successful. I'll just let the destiny ride with it. I've been doing the same thing but I hope I can change it and I will try. So that's it for now fugue state.. Next time again..
Bystanders on the road to nothingness... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment