unspoken words has to speak.. I need to burst out my emotion in a full length words.. I wanted to make a difference in my life.. amend those negative vibes and learn to hold the freedom of speech..
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Post Expectation
Every seconds, minutes and hours of the day in my week have been passing its way on me, without even saying goodbye. I never been sure of things that happen on my life. Uncertain of things that basically redundant. I fell in love, I let my heart broke for something that I don't know if it is worthy. I fell in love again and hurt myself again in a very absurd situation and again regain my self esteem to highest speak-able standard of my hypothalamus. Then it will leave me again, I don't know what will I do to make myself busy for the next 10 months. I don't know when will it last or it will last forever. I just don't how to move on. I don't know what to feel. I don't know how to trust, I don't know how to build my enthusiast self. Like an architecture, that builds in a must structural state of living. I don't know if I will still know him after the passing months. I don't know if I will expect something that is so constructive...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment