
It's been awhile again, quite busy on my new job and I'm thinking if I've done the right thing to jump on the same road I've traveled last time. Comparing it to the present, it’s quite unusual to be a Specialist and supervising people around you. Exhausted? Yes, of course it burns my head to the lowest part of my hypothalamus. Suddenly, I realized that it’s not healthy anymore to travel without clearing out in my head what I really want to happen on my life. Well, I haven't figured it out yet. I'm still confused and I had this feeling of haziness inside of my stomach which I prefer not to talk about. My thoughts might be very vague & out of the box if I'll try to explain what is happening on me right now. Like, I'm experiencing Erickson’s Psychosocial Development, which is I'm torn between two stages. I don't know exactly where I am, it might be at the stage where I am not focused on my career and feeling of being uninvolved & unproductive or maybe I'm in the periphery of my personal relationship or more likely suffer emotional isolation, loneliness & depression, which I believe is not my sentiment at present. I'm really doing my best to explore this dilemma of mine and try to discover resolutions to solve this crisis of my personhood, likewise to the child state of my endearing personality which I haven't resolved yet...
PAKSYET!! NADAMING KONG ISSUES!
No comments:
Post a Comment