Time is so fast.. You really never know what will happen to the things, places, environment and people you've been and still in your life. Time comes and goes in every turn of the the earth, but my fragile butterfly is still on the edge of my life. It's the same as before. No changes at all. Maybe there are some mishaps but can still carry the blazing inner soul of my bloody veins. Regret and frustration somehow keeping up with it but still can't beat it. Running may not be the best solution but habit of forgeting it might change the course of stages it has experience. I don't really understand what I writing but I know and feel that it's so deep, that no one had ever been there but myself. Living is not the same as breathing. It's different and the exact opposite. Unless it force you to believe it is has an obligatory relation to each other. I'm not into my consciouness in this period. I had a already accumulated seven stick of my indigenous and old fashion habit. I was force by my quandary to write something that can give my breathing essence a good taste of what we call insensibility.
NAKA NAMAN! LANGYA, ANG LALIM NUN AH! TULOG NA AKO! GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:
Post a Comment