I do believe In fairies, I do! I do!
I'm just reminiscing my childhood life.. I really wanted to go back to the past and remedy things that shouldn't happen.. But you know, life doesn't have rewind and fast forward.. It could only be played once and will never be back again to the part that you felt miserable and *shit*! haist.. EMO lang aku.. walang knalaman ang blog ku jan..
Last night, I thought about fantasies that somehow been a reality to some people.. I was enchanted by mysteries why does some people believe in reincarnation, reminiscing magical world of fairies and filipino magical creatures... And to think, they are not telling lies as what they had said when telling about their experiences.. Haist.. nakakalito, nakakbaliw at nakakamangha.. kung bbgyan ng panahon para pag-isipan kung bket my mga ganoong klaseng kwento.. Sbi nga nila, walang panggagalingan ang isang tsismis kung walang katotohanan... But then, you have to see it first to believe on it... So, I really do believe, because I've seen it.. haist!
No comments:
Post a Comment