Thursday, March 05, 2009

For the past 7 months I've stayed on my job, I was hoping to get opportunity that would emboss my personality and be a better person.I'm not expecting it to be easy. I know I'm still starting to build my career. I was just amaze on how I can be something more important and be functional on my work and to the business where in I work with. However, for some other reasons I was lost and was disgusted to my endeavour. There are a lot of difficult things I can't solve. For some instance, how can I assist someone who indeed is in need of help, that I'm not giving up my profession. I was trying to hold on to myself and let it flew some where else in space. Afterwards, it will comeback to you and leave you useless. I was nothing compare to others because of that. I was really trying my best to solve it, but it was so complicated that I begin to be lazy. I wanted to shout and let the world know that I'm giving up... but how can I let it be, there will be so many things , persons, events that will get affected with my decision. I can't let anyone or anybody think that I'm a quiter.. On the other hand, I'm so tired and I'm feeling so useless.. I'm in dilemma where in I trying to cope up with the world and trying to enjoy it somehow. Granted that I'll quit, after that what will happen to me.. Do I have a luck to face the criticism of the corporate world?