Thursday, December 04, 2008

NO SOCIAL LIFE!

While I was writing this blog, natatae aku.. promise! haist.. Well, just want to tell something about Filipino children, like me.. who has a great responsibilities on their families.. especially those who are not so great with their life when it comes to financial aspect..

Last time my Mother told me to stop being selfish.. "what the heck is she talking about?" yun pala.. she wants me to stop going out with my friends. She wants me to earn something not just for myself but for them also. "My God Nanay! gusto mu ako mawalan ng social life!" I'm not lucky to have a good job that has a good compensation and benefits.. In short, CompenBen.. hehehehe.. la lng.. So, I don't have enough to improve my lifestyle... I know, I still need my parents' support..

While trying to answer my Mother's request.. I feel like shouting, when in reality I really am shouting on her, explaining that I need enough time and space send to 2366.. chosa!, to help them survive in this scrutinizing life.. She understand it naman but damn! she did not stop complaining.. I'm not angry or frustrated to have a mother like her though I really feel irritated. Haii... Mga Nanay talaga..

In the last past weeks, I was trying to teach my self to budget and make tipid (conyo?). I was trying to control my self not to go out and stay away from shopping districts. Every weekend I was home and trying to enjoy movie marathon and sleeping and eating and sleeping and watching television.. Because I love my family so much they are my number one priority aside from myself.

Some people think it was an understatement to say that we are responsible for our families welfare.. They maybe are right but not to the point that we have nothing to do with it. We have done our part as children and their responsibilities as parents.. Eventhough we have our choices to help or not, its beyond our gratitude to help them. If they weren't here in this world, so are we.. (yes drama!) I wrote this blog to help my friends comprehend on my situation.. hehehe.. drama lng! hehehehe. Haist.. I miss my friends.. I miss them more everyday.. Wooohoohhoo!!! I guess that's it!..

Chosa lng!..

No comments: